- Jobs are posted on our site for a period of 45 days.
- Jobs submitted by non-registered users cannot be edited or deleted.
Site administrators reserve the right to modify posts to fit community "pleasantness" standards, or delete them entirely, without notice. What are these standards? Things like:
- A job title should be the job's title. Simple, but so many job sites are littered with headlines like "Wow! What a great opportunity!" instead of "Project Manager." Keep it real.
- Company logos and video embeds should be relevant to the job posting.
- Job location should be a valid address, to make sure that certain advanced geolocation features of the site work.
- If a post looks fishy or fraudulent or in any way not kosher, it will be removed. We don't take kindly to pyramid schemes, fly-by-nights or other such riff-raff.
- Jobs that aren't physically "in the Fox Cities" will be removed. Fox Cities Job was born and is run right here in Northeast Wisconsin, and we're all about showing the opportunities here in our backyard.
- We reserve the right to modify these guidelines in the future to keep things friendly and helpful.
Now while you are not required to create an account with us, you should know what perks we have in store for those of you who create an account. Why not? It takes a few ticks of the clock and it's totally free. Registered users can:
- Edit, hide and delete their posts.
- Extend their posts an additional 45 days.
Get a personalized "My Postings" dashboard that gives you:
- All your job posts at a glance.
- Statistics showing how many people have viewed your post today and all-time, as well as the number of times it's been "circled."
- Easy access to share your posts on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- More stuff coming in the future... honest!